IP6net have been Dropbox partners since the programs inception in 2013. Recently Dropbox have changed the requirements of achieving partner status and IP6net are pleased to announce we have been accepted into the new program.
IP6net partnered with Dropbox to offer our customers the leading file sync and share solution, Dropbox Business. Dropbox Business is a powerful collaboration platform that allows employees to access their files anytime, anywhere, while keeping IT administrators in control.
With the power of Dropbox Business, your employees can:
- Save a file to Dropbox and sync changes across all their devices
- Quickly & securely share files with co-workers and customers
- Access files offline and in areas with limited internet connectivity
With Dropbox Business admin controls, your IT administrators can:
- Monitor which files are being shared and control access to company data
- Manage security with Single Sign-On (SSO), Active Directory integration, and two-step verification
- Easily scale storage capacity – as much as you need – in sync with company growth
More than 500M users and 8M businesses are already using Dropbox to increase productivity and lower costs.
If you’d like to discuss how Dropbox Business fits into your environment please get in touch.
Share this Post